You know that you are loved when that special someone in your life sticks by you no matter what. I have recently realized how special that special someone is to me. That special someone is my wife Rachel and I hope that I will someday be able to comprehend the love that she has for me and for others.
It is so true that women have a capacity to love that men do not have. They also have a capacity to comfort and encourage that is unlike any other. I really wish that I knew how they do it but I think that is a secret that I will never know, which I am fine with as long as I have my wonderful wife.
Among all of the qualities that attracted me to my wife, her ability to love everyone and to bring a smile to my face was what sealed the deal. She is so beautiful in every way and she reflects her beautiful spirit through her actions. She often says, "Your actions speak louder than your words." This statement is a perfect representation of who she is and what she does. Her chosen area of study is Rec Therapy. When she first told me that this was her major, I just though, "What are you going to do with that major." But without hesitation, she spouted off a ton of things she wants to do to help others with this major.
This up-beat and loving attitude is a perfect representation of my loving wife. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I hope to one day be as loving as she is. I love you Rachel.
Here is a link to the LDS website, there is so much that we can learn from this website: http://classic.lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=e419fb40e21cef00VgnVCM1000001f5e340aRCRD
Here is a link to Rachel's blog:
http://racheltylermorrison.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment