We just finished the last of the wedding events as we arrived home from our reception in Colorado late Sunday night, or should I say early Monday morning (5:00am). Now the only remnants of our wedding to do list include: thank you notes (bear with us, they may take a while to get out), wedding licence and UNPACK. It really is amazing how much time and effort gets put into planning a wedding and how stressful it can be. When Rachel and I got engaged we had three months before the big day and I thought that was plenty of time, but as I soon learned, it was a major time crunch to be under. The funny thing is, all of the planning, stress is for an event that only lasts a couple of hours (some of the happiest hours of my life), but it turned out great.
This is a blog that I began writing for my MCOM 320 class. It has really helped me express myself in ways that I never thought i could or would. I hope you enjoy it.
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Back to Life Again
Life never goes how you would expect it to. The harder I try to organize and plan my life, the more crazy and unorganized it becomes. Example: Rachel and I's goal was to wake up early this morning, eat breakfast and calmly walk to class however when Rachel and I woke up 15 minutes before our classes started, the goals went out the window. There was no breakfast and the calm walk to class turned into a mad dash for the car and a very very very brisk power-walk to campus. I guess it is not so bad because it keeps life entertaining. Although compared to how busy our summer was, this semester of school seems like it will be relatively uneventful couple of months...not! Rachel and are keep very busy and rarely have free time. We are balancing school, work and also each other. If you know either of us, we can very moody and dramatic so seeing us together can be interesting to say the least.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment